Sinners who have never admitted their terrible crimes, sorcerers, and more. Discover the mysteries and legends of Krakow on this free walking tour in English.
Haunted Krakow Free Walking Tour
When the setting sun dyes all in front of it with yellow and scarlet tones, Krakow's most terrible secrets, mysteries and legends come to the surface... we'll begin our tour getting to know these enigmatic tales next to the monument to Adam Mickiewicz, whose gaze watches you carefully...
On our haunted tour of Krakow we'll dig up the stories of those ghosts and spectres which call the old town their home: their tormented souls wander around the iconic parts of the city. Discover how the old town was torn apart in the search for the 'philosopher's stone', or the story of the Black Lady and Piotr Skarga, two of the city's most spine chilling characters...
- If you’re traveling with over 6 people, please book a private tour. Groups of over 6 people will not be allowed to participate in this Free Walking Tour.
- You will only visit the exterior of the monuments on this tour. The free tour does not include entrance tickets to any of the city’s attractions.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Free tours do not have a fixed price, rather each person offers the guide the amount they consider appropriate, depending on their level of satisfaction.
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in English.
English speaking guide specialized in the history of Krakow.
When to book?
Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability, especially during public holidays and festivities.
Bookings are permitted up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places.
We will send you a voucher that you can show on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
No (not suitable for people with reduced mobility).
If you are not able to attend the tour, please cancel your reservation in the control panel, otherwise the guide will be waiting for you.
Main Square, in front of St Mary's Basilica.