Public holidays in Kraków
- New Year’s Day: 1 January.
- Easter Sunday and Easter Monday: date varies.
- International Workers’ Day: 1 May
- Constitution Day: 3 May. Commemorates the proclamation of the first Polish Constitution in 1791.
- Polish Army Day: It is also Assumption Day. The Polish Army Day celebrates the battle of Warsaw in 1920.
- Independence Day: 11 November. Commemorates the recovery of the Polish state after the end of World War I in 1918.
- Christmas Day: 25 December
- St. Stephen’s Day: 26 December