Kraków Travel Costs
In general, average prices in Krakow are not very high, so travelers on a tight budget don’t need to worry as they can make the most of their holiday while spending little.
This list includes some of Kraków’s average prices:
Food and drinks
- Coffee: € 1 (US$ 1.10)
- Pint of beer: € 2 (US$ 2.10)
- Dinner for two at a good restaurant: € 45 (US$ 48.20)
- Single transport ticket: zł 3.40 (US$ 0.80) (depending on the area)
- 24-hour travel card for zone 1: zł 15 (US$ 3.60)
- 2-day Krakow Tourist Card: zł 100 (US$ 23.80)
- Taxi from the airport to the city center: zł 100 (US$ 23.80) (approximately)
- Double room in a centrally located hotel: From € 70 (US$ 75) per night.